Official Phoenix Online Thread

Tony

Staff member
Really enjoyed the short time on guys:) I like following stick movements of others to try and get a handle on what to do:)

Don't follow my stick movements lmao. You will end up in the dirt every time hahaha. But you are right, it was fun. Trying to learn all orientations of flight is challenging, but rewarding when things just "click". I'm almost there, but not quite.

oh ... did I miss the boat again1??????

Yup lmao.

Derek

Yeah...the more and more that I am on the sim, I've really begun to notice that I am crashing less and less. Even when I'm trying something new or just something stupid, I'm finding that I can bail out and recover...most of the time. It's very satisfying and encouraging!

Derek

It's been raining here, a lot, lately. Sure does cut in on my flying time. I'd love to get a dry day so that I can get my 500 back out again. I think it still has a tail wag that needs resolved. I'll just have to wait for a good day to try again.

Likewise westy!!
I know i need to spend more time doing the basics, but i get bored and just want to blat around all over the place!!
Need to try and practice "pinching" the sticks as well, I can see you do get more control, but it does feel weird

Westy

LEGEND
it does feel weird..... I struggle with it but it does make sense as you have more dexterity with the thumb and first finger!

I was trying to do it a bit last night, more when using the tilt rotor planes.... that was a bit of fun hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna have a go one day at making an Osprey

Westy

LEGEND
that was fun! ... that super charged Gyro Copter was a hoot too!!!! barrel rolls????? yeah right!!!! was almost doing 3d Plane hover flying with it! haha

I was trying to get barrel rolls on there..... hmmm.... I think I may need to do some flying

- - - Updated - - -

i'm on rchelpers, pass tony

Top Bottom