Official Phoenix Online Thread

Derek

Sounds good Graham. I'm off tomorrow, so I should be around. On the other hand, I hope the weather cooperates for you so that you can maiden the 600. I'm at work right now, so I'll look for you guys tomorrow.

Lee

I was just on 10mins ago with the Portsmouth helis in Stone henge. Back home now. :(

Graham Lawrie

Thats a pity Lee, i was on with Derek, but need to bath my son soon. Weather raining and windy:( I applied for Team Epic as Eddie the Eagle of rc-helicopters:)

wolfman76

Maybe later tonight have allot i have to do first then i will post if i get on For sure sometime this weekend

Derek

Westy...it's always fun to fly with you. You've helped me learn inverted autos and piro flips. I've gotten real good at the inverted autos and I'm slowly getting better at piro flips. Oh...you also helped me with "smoother" coordinated turns.

Thanks alot buddy!!!

Westy

LEGEND
you are more than welcome! .... I need Lee here to Show me some stuff! ... So I can learn off him! haha..... Get a PC LEE .... bring it on!

Tony

Staff member
eh, scratch that, I have too much to do to play on the sim. But, I'm leaving it up for those that get on while I'm on the computer.

Top Bottom