Official Accurc Online Thread

Tony

Staff member
I called it off after 10 minutes of NO ONE being on the live stream. And the night kept getting worse so I just left the office. Was not going to be a good night to deal with any trolls that may come in, and they would come in tonight of all nights just to see me go over the top.... But I am serious about accurc, I think I'm done with this sim. I tried, they had it good and things changed and now I feel like I'm playing clearview....

bigone5500

It seems we have paid a lot to be beta testers. I think the next sim I get, if I get another, will be one that has been out for a year or so and has many thousands of users of which have posted online reviews.

Admiral

Finally got the full version of AccuRC 2, been test the demo to make sure it was going to run on my PC, I'll try for the session next week.

Tony

Staff member
We can do a forum only session, but there will be no more live streams on this sim unless there is an update to make it more professional feeling. Right now this sim feels worse than Clearview, my second sim after FMS. I'm not sure what changed, but single player mode was perfect, and now it just doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm out of practice, maybe my i7 computer is not enough to give me what I'm looking for, but right now I'm not happy about wasting money on this sim.

I think getting all of the forum members together that have this sim and all of us getting online and working with it would be a good idea. We will have to know how many people are going to be on it and set the room to that size since there is no password option with multiplayer which should be very easy to implement. So if anyone wants to do this, lets create a day and time and make it happen.

Tony

Staff member
Cool, I will see about getting a time setup. Discord will also be used and maybe a live stream on a private channel of mine for those that are testing.

leedude1

man I have the accurc and just got the spectrum dongle and wasted an hour trying to get this thing in the air...man I cant calibrate the tx and I too tired to start dicking around... if you guys managed to get things working ill look into again another day... my idles ups are full negative pitch... what happened to plug and play lol... Christ I even have a hard tail wag ....im frustrated. the end

Tony

Staff member
I do wish I could help out, but don't have those dongles. Hope you get it figured out soon.

leedude1

Well I've been working with support and they have honestly been fabulous.
So I've managed to get the set up done and calibrate things so they are all properly assigned and toggles working.
I still need to move some values around but I'm at least im confident on the functional aspect of the TX and the spectrum dongle.
I had to set it up as a plank and change channel assignments .
I have a serious tail wag though and that's the next step...
I have downloaded new drivers, Amd catalyst and will be providing some screen shots of graphics set up ....they believe it can be tweaked out there.
I won't play with throttles and fine tuning until at least the physics and display are working well or I'm doing it for nothing . If its shaking on the ground and in a hover. I don't need to fly it around to know its not working right .

But I'll repeat, the support and progress are there..and from what I can see with exception of drastic visual Parkinson's , is really nice.

I'll keep you posted.

namaspilot

Multi Player Online now works guys. I just tested it out now. So anyone willing join me for a sim online please?

Tony

Staff member
We are working on getting sim sunday back up and running. I need to do a lot of testing with this sim and talk to the devs of the sim to sort out some of the issue that I'm seeing and having. Great bunch of people working on this one.

namaspilot

We are working on getting sim sunday back up and running. I need to do a lot of testing with this sim and talk to the devs of the sim to sort out some of the issue that I'm seeing and having. Great bunch of people working on this one.
Nice!

namaspilot

Tony I'm not sure if you are aware, but the Next Simulator has 12 cloud servers around the world. Ranging from Europe, Russia, Japan, Australia and America East Coast & America West Coast. If those are more closer to your region??? May be you might see Next as a better alternative as it's closer to you??

i've tried both Accurc and Next simulator and they both feel the same flying wise.

I'm going to buy RF8 see if it's any different???

Top Bottom