1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Official Accurc Online Thread

Discussion in 'Paid Simulators' started by Tony, May 22, 2018.

1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I called it off after 10 minutes of NO ONE being on the live stream. And the night kept getting worse so I just left the office. Was not going to be a good night to deal with any trolls that may come in, and they would come in tonight of all nights just to see me go over the top.... But I am serious about accurc, I think I'm done with this sim. I tried, they had it good and things changed and now I feel like I'm playing clearview....

2. bigone5500

bigone5500 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    It seems we have paid a lot to be beta testers. I think the next sim I get, if I get another, will be one that has been out for a year or so and has many thousands of users of which have posted online reviews.

3. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Yup, that is about how I feel as well.

4. Admiral

Admiral I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    Finally got the full version of AccuRC 2, been test the demo to make sure it was going to run on my PC, I'll try for the session next week.

5. Tony

Blog Posts:
    We can do a forum only session, but there will be no more live streams on this sim unless there is an update to make it more professional feeling. Right now this sim feels worse than Clearview, my second sim after FMS. I'm not sure what changed, but single player mode was perfect, and now it just doesn't feel right. Maybe I'm out of practice, maybe my i7 computer is not enough to give me what I'm looking for, but right now I'm not happy about wasting money on this sim.

I think getting all of the forum members together that have this sim and all of us getting online and working with it would be a good idea. We will have to know how many people are going to be on it and set the room to that size since there is no password option with multiplayer which should be very easy to implement. So if anyone wants to do this, lets create a day and time and make it happen.

6. bigone5500

bigone5500 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Date and time is all I need to know.

7. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Cool, I will see about getting a time setup. Discord will also be used and maybe a live stream on a private channel of mine for those that are testing.

8. leedude1

leedude1 Member

Blog Posts:
    man I have the accurc and just got the spectrum dongle and wasted an hour trying to get this thing in the air...man I cant calibrate the tx and I too tired to start dicking around... if you guys managed to get things working ill look into again another day... my idles ups are full negative pitch... what happened to plug and play lol... Christ I even have a hard tail wag ....im frustrated. the end

9. Tony

Blog Posts:
    I do wish I could help out, but don't have those dongles. Hope you get it figured out soon.

10. leedude1

leedude1 Member

Blog Posts:
    I reached out to support after my melt down and I'll retry tonight. Lol I'll post up once done.

11. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Sweet. Let us know how it goes. What did support say to do?

12. leedude1

leedude1 Member

Blog Posts:
    Well I've been working with support and they have honestly been fabulous.
    So I've managed to get the set up done and calibrate things so they are all properly assigned and toggles working.
    I still need to move some values around but I'm at least im confident on the functional aspect of the TX and the spectrum dongle.
    I had to set it up as a plank and change channel assignments .
    I have a serious tail wag though and that's the next step...
    I have downloaded new drivers, Amd catalyst and will be providing some screen shots of graphics set up ....they believe it can be tweaked out there.
    I won't play with throttles and fine tuning until at least the physics and display are working well or I'm doing it for nothing . If its shaking on the ground and in a hover. I don't need to fly it around to know its not working right .

But I'll repeat, the support and progress are there..and from what I can see with exception of drastic visual Parkinson's , is really nice.

I'll keep you posted.