Official Accurc Online Thread

Tony

Staff member
It finally happened, Rc-Help FINALLY has AccuRC! This thread is here to not only chat about this simulator, but also to announce when we are going live.

The online information is below. As far as I know, there is no way to put a password on the session, so it will be open for everyone to join. But this time, up to 12 people can join. No voice chat that I know of so you will need to use our Discord server if you want live chat.

Room Name - Rc-Help

I'm online right now, come join in on the fun!

Tony

Staff member
It is still on. I plan on starting it in 3.5 hours from now, or 1600 CST. I'm starting early so that Adrian can get on. I'm still trying to get things setup here though.

Tony

Staff member
Maybe. Right now people are posting in it (you and I lmao) so it is at the top. But if it kicks off, I will sticky it.

Tony

Staff member
They changed something in the latest update that has the rotor all kinds of screwed up. I'm about to just delete this sim and give up on it. Single player was awesome, but now, the physics are off and it just doesn't feel right anymore...

Tony

Staff member
ugh, whatever they changed is HORRIBLE!!!! Whatever, taking the stream live here in a minute.... I really don't want to do this after these issues....

Tony

Staff member
It didn't go at all. The controls feel laggy, the helicopter feels like I'm trying to fly it with rubber bands in place of the control rods, along with multiple other issues. I will fire up phoenix tonight at 1900

bigone5500

Thanks for trying anyway Tony. I suppose I'm gonna go visit the grocery store. I gotta play cook tonight. My wife went back to work this week and can't do it now.

Tony

Staff member
I'm not sure why no one came into the live stream. Usually people start showing up around minute 2 or so. But this stream had no one. 1 viewer and that was me. I will do Phoenix at 1900 and if that doesn't go well then Sim Sunday is done. I quite honestly never should have brought it back.

Top Bottom