Off Topic Chit Chat

Rikrik51

Hey Tony,last night those headphones I found were like literally 20 years old stick under that old pc,any way the black coating on the cups stuck all around my ears ,I didn't know mate when to macdonalds for breakfast then to work!!

Tony

Staff member
Now this is a good day so far. Working out in the garden between the rain showers and smokin' some pork on the smoker. So yea, taking today off for a while lmao.

Tony

Staff member
And I would have you eating some of the best smoked brisket you will ever have. Just pulled it, wrapped it up and put it back on for the final cook!

Point on the left, flat on the right.

IMG_0097.JPG

Tony

Staff member
I have been a fan of the Indy 500 for years.... What in the F@#$ is this S$#@ they have before the race??? This is why I don't watch TV anymore. I just turned it on for the race and there is a preacher that can't preach, a singer that can't sing, and more homosexuals than I can count. They have turned this into a friggin sitcom.... Absolutely horrible if you ask me.

Tony

Staff member
Everyone out flying today? There has been very little activity on here today lol. I have been building a testing a computer for iRacing. Cheap budget computer for a graphic intensive game! And I have it pulling 70FPS on high settings!!! Not too shabby.

Geena

Staff member
I was out at the field from about 07:00 til around 16:00. I go in 20-25 flights, and then it started raining.

Tony

Staff member
That is about all it has been doing the last few days here. My garden is getting out of control! It needs to stop raining lol.

I did have fun with Matt over here yesterday! Didn't do much Rc (although he stole the 550 that was here!!! Call the Police!!!) but did build him a custom algae scrubber for his aquarium.

Geena

Staff member
The weather has been good here, aside from occasional afternoon showers. Good enough to get some major flying in, anyway. :D

Top Bottom