noob here and new to forums any help welcome

Norny

Well what can I say? Love all the friendly advice guess I was lucky picking this forum. Msrx is now my new choice thanks for letting me pump you all for info. My friend just bought the excel 200 for £60 and is trying his best to get me to buy it also. I now know the smat choice is Dx6i with the bnf msrx. Seen 4 nano tech 150mah 25c/40c for a tenner on ebay so was thinking should I get the celectra 4 port?

callsign4223

Staff member
I actually wouldn't recommend the celectra. You can get a universal lipo charger like the thunder ac6 and get a Hyperion parallel charging board for it. The Hyperion charges 6 batteries at once and you can use the charger for larger batteries as you progress in the hobby.

BOKI

Hi Norny; Go by what Callsign says The hyperion charger Is a good charger one of the best ! BOKI

murankar

Staff member
Yes it will pay off. I got my AC6 almost a year ago and have been charging my 120sr batteries and my EXI 3S batteries with it. Only issue I have is the lack of Watts on this thing, but all in all it does what it was designed for and it does it well.

Norny

Will check out links tomorrow as i found the items we'll the charger on a UK site. I did notice there are different sizes in paralell boards im guessing the links will sort that out.
All in im now looking at close to £300 just to get a micro off the ground, but I know everything will be reuseable and save me in the long run. Still waiting on my first syma s800g.
I think I'll come clean with the wife and cancel kindle fire as a present as I was gonna stealth buy these but she's not so daft.

Lee

Norny,As you are UK based, here are some great Online shops to look at for bits and bobs.
GiantShark Great for all those spares, motors, connectors, chargers, etc
Al's Hobbies Cheapest for Spectrum Radios and suppliers of Blade helicopters.
RC CHOPPERS UK LTD | Radio Controlled Helicopters & Planes | Ready To Fly | Bind 'n' Fly | E-Flite | Blade | Parkzone For Blade heli's and parts.

Now that you're getting into questions about things, make a thread in the Helicopter Beginner Help section relating to the different things like chargers and radio etc. This will help other beginners like yourself to find what they are looking for in the forum.
All the best Lee

Top Bottom