Flight Controllers New Open Pilot CC3D board

Lee

Don't know what to say Craig. Have you asked the guys on the OP forum? Maybe if you start a thread, it will push Tim into answering you.
I've had nothing but good customer care from Tim, so its sad to see someone have a problem.
Good luck

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Craig, wasn't the new board sapposed to be shipped with all the latest soft where installed already? When I read the post up on it on fpvmanuels I'm sure it said plug and play! Hmmmm. I can't help you on this cause this is the first cc3d board for me also. I just bought it for a backup board incase I either built anougher quad or I had problems with my NAZA. Of witch they replaced my GPS unit with a slightly used one anyways. According to my Lappy it's all up and running now. I just have to calibrate the GPS before I fly has a precaution. I know I had to reprogram some of the NAZA settings when I got it back! Lol. So I'm assuming I'll have to do the same with the GPS.

Tasajara

It does an auto check to see if the firmware is up to date in the OpenPilot GCS
and will prompt you to update if needed. Then it's should be a matter of setting it up. Just not in my case... LOL

Lee I wanted to see if Tim could resolve the issue before I put it out there that the board I got from him wouldn't work...
If you know what I mean.. Didn't want to give neg feedback if he could help me this problem....

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You need to address this on the fpvmanuels sight. He'll probably answer. You there. I'm having an issue with the 600mw imersion tx I bought from him. I can't get it to work iether! I'm thinking it burned out when I fired it up last weekend. I've got my QAV all ready to fly and wanted to try the wireless setup out. Of well!

Lee

I think as long as you ask in a way that doesn't put the blame on him then it should be ok, ie "i'm having a problem with my Board"

Top Bottom