New member from Sebring, Florida

Tony

Staff member
Browsing through your site, one issue I'm seeing is there is no way back to the main section of the forum from the Gallery. Only way is to edit the URL bar. Just a suggestion, I would try to add a home link somewhere, or put the gallery within div tags so it's kind of it's own little page within a page. If you are familiar with using templates in dreamweaver, this is really easy to do.

Geena

Staff member
Yeah, that`s the only thing I don`t like about my site. I`ll get Aaron to look into that for me. It would be nice to be able to get back to the site. :)

Derek

Geena Tucker is a member of RC-Help??? That's incredible!! I've been sub'd to Geena, on YouTube, for many years. I remember some of her first flights with her 500. Welcome to RC-Help, Geena! This forum is going to benefit so much from having you here!!!

Geena

Staff member
Hi Derek, and thank you for the awesome welcome. I`m very happy to be here, and I have really been enjoying myself so far. Also, thank you for subscribing to my Youtube channel. I know I haven`t been posting videos as much as I used to, but I plan to change that in the near future. :)

Derek

I"m pretty busy with my home-life, so I don't get to watch YouTube videos as much as I use to but I remember watching many of your flight videos. Awesome...Awesome....and very impressive!!!

Admiral

Hi Greena, a late welcome been away for a couple of weeks, I'm sure you will be a great help on RCH with your wealth of experience.

Top Bottom