New member from Sebring, Florida

Geena

Staff member
Hi Guys. My name is Geena, and I live in Sebring, Florida. I joined the site a few minutes ago, at the recommendation of a friend of mine who is a member here.
I have been in the RC hobby since 2010, and I really enjoy it.

I fly collective pitch 3D helicopters, and I love going to helicopters events all over the US. I also enjoy helping new pilots with builds, setups, and questions they might have.
I also enjoy teaching new pilots to fly via the buddy box.

Tony

Staff member
That is awesome Geena! Welcome to RCH! I'm sure your skills will be much appreciated on here. Feel free to post up some videos and pictures of your birds!

:welcome1:

Geena

Staff member
Hi D.O.G, and thank you. I`m happy to be here, and I`m looking forward to helping out in any way I can. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony, and thank you for the welcome. Where should I post my photos and videos? I don`t see a section for that, and I don`t want to post them in an area that they are not allowed. :)

EyeStation

Welcome Geena. I am looking forward to next weeks Live Stream, and the videos you will post here.

Oldensly

Hello from the very cold West Virginia, you lucky dog, you can fly between hurricanes and torrential downpours while we just shiver. Love to see pictures of your fleet. Welcome to the list and fly fly fly! Bob

Geena

Staff member
Welcome Geena. I am looking forward to next weeks Live Stream, and the videos you will post here.

Thank you Eyestation. I`m looking forward to it myself. I had an absolute blast last night for the short time I was in there with you guys. I definitely tell that this is going to be an awesome group to be a part of.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello from the very cold West Virginia, you lucky dog, you can fly between hurricanes and torrential downpours while we just shiver. Love to see pictures of your fleet. Welcome to the list and fly fly fly! Bob

Hi Bob. Yes, the weather here is usually pretty nice. But we do have some days that just won`t cooperate. The field we fly on is really nice though, so it makes up for the bad days. I have posted a photo of my fleet in the members photos section. Go check it out. :)

Tony

Staff member
Hey Geena, I just wanted to make sure you can post in here. Post up and let me know. If not, just send me an email to admin@rc-help.com and I will find out the issue. I ask because I have seen you on here a few times today and not made any posts. Just searching down the inevitable issues on a change like this...

Geena

Staff member
Hi Tony. Yes, I have been on several times, but due to the problems that the site seems to be experiencing, I didn`t want to try and post. I didn`t want to risk adding to the difficulty, so I was just reading old posts. Looking forward to Friday. I can hardly wait to join you guys on the live chat. :)

Tony

Staff member
Feel free to post up anywhere in the site about anything. The more info I can get the better off I am in fixing them. Just as I just found, there were two ads that had unsecured images that were causing issues. But that is now fixed. So don't worry about causing issues, any issues that come up need to be fixed.

Geena

Staff member
Awesome! I`m thinking about doing some video tech tips, if that`s ok. Just tips on Gaui and TSA builds and stuff like that. I also have a blog on my personal website, if you think anyone would be interested in that. I received so much help when I got into the hobby, and I love to give back whenever I can. :)

Tony

Staff member
That is what we are all about here, helping those that are getting into this hobby. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with.

Geena

Staff member
Hi Sneezy, and thank you for the welcome. I hope to see you on the live chat this Friday. :)

sneezy007

What time is the live chat?

I'm really impressed how far you've come Geena in such a short time.
I've been in this hobby for about 5 years and I'm still just hovering around.

Geena

Staff member
Thank you, Sneezy. I probably would not have progressed as fast as I did, had it not been for the guys out at TORCHS field ( the field where the Orlando Helicopter Blowout is held) . Those guys helped me so much, and kept me motivated to fly as much as I could. I definitely owe them a lot. :)

Tony

Staff member
If you fly at TORCHES, it's no wonder why you progress quickly. Some of the best pilots in helicopters fly there.

Geena

Staff member
I don`t get up there as much as I used to, but I still make it up to fly with the guys once in a while. Yes, there are a lot of top notch pilots there. Bobby, Bert, Art...just to name a few. I may try and get up there in the next few weeks to catch up with everyone. Oh...Tony. What time did you say the live chat starts? I don`t want to be late. :D

Geena

Staff member
Awesome! I can`t wait. You bet I`ll drop the name. :) I`ll even put a link to RC Help on my personal website, if that`s ok.

Top Bottom