new here but not to flying

Lee

Its a pod that holds the motor esc and RX with landing gear, that can be swapped from one fuselage to another. If you made the baby blender then you should have seen that it can be made as a one off or as a swappable. There are many different planes to use the pod on.

thundermoon

yes i know i also made the delta wing air frame for it but the pod in the baby blender right now needs a extention for the ailerons to make it easyer to remove and swap out. i am hopeing to get to take them both flying soon.

Lee

Sorry i read the last post wrong. I thought you asked what a power pod is. It was very early and my eyes were still half closed LOL :D

Derek

Hey there thundermoon! That Baby Blender of your's looks great!! I like the red and gold color scheme. It is definitely different. It looks like you paid a great deal of attention to the detail. You really have a "looker" here. Great job on the build and I hope you show a flight video when the weather permits. It's been wet and windy here, in Indiana, lately too. The "wet" part, I can kinda deal with but we had wind gusts over 40mph today. I dunno about you and your skills, but 40mph gusts are way too much for me and my flying skills, lol.

Top Bottom