1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

New Changes On The Site

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Tony, Feb 12, 2017.

< Doing Work On Usergroups | EVERYONE Post In This Thread >
  1. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I have just installed some new code to hopefully help the site generate a little more revenue so that I can provide you all with more useful videos and reviews. If you do find out what the new code is, please PM me as I would really like to talk with you to explain.

All tests that I have seen on this new code is, revenue is up by 40%. I'm really hoping that is the case for this site as well. I could really use the extra revenue, especially right now!

Just so everyone knows, I'm not doing this to be a hard ass, I'm doing it because this site needs revenue to stay running. Again, please PM me and I will explain if you know what code I put on the site.

2. Tony

Blog Posts:
    No body knows what code I put on the site? I find that hard to believe, but fantastic at the same time. #bestmembersever! lol

3. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    It fell outside of my area of interest... so I didn't even look :D

As I see it, if it doesn't mess things up and it makes the site more money... it's all good :)

4. Tony

Blog Posts:
    There are only two options that I can choose (well, technically more, but you get the drift). I can either set one of each of the banners or I can do random. I'm looking for a way to get rid of that popup with the red header right in the middle of the screen. We are strugglin to even make enough to keep this site going and we need all we can get. But, that popup with the read header is a little too intrusive even for me, the one that pays the bills and is looking for more revenue lol.

I'm going to see if I can play with the css a little and get that one to go away. If you have not done it, keep clicking on links, the banner will change.

5. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I've trained my eyes well... they ignore banners automagically now :D

I actually do look on occasion .... example, one of the Adobe ad's claimed to give you a special price on ordering the PS and LR subscription ... only it was the same price that I saw them listed for... so not so special. Occasionally one of the other ads may catch my eye, but with my budget concerns, I usually can't take advantage of a "deal" anyway.

6. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Yea, I'm trying to filter out all of the horrible ads. But you can only block so many lol.

< Doing Work On Usergroups | EVERYONE Post In This Thread >