New Changes On The Site

Tony

Staff member
I have just installed some new code to hopefully help the site generate a little more revenue so that I can provide you all with more useful videos and reviews. If you do find out what the new code is, please PM me as I would really like to talk with you to explain.

All tests that I have seen on this new code is, revenue is up by 40%. I'm really hoping that is the case for this site as well. I could really use the extra revenue, especially right now!

Just so everyone knows, I'm not doing this to be a hard ass, I'm doing it because this site needs revenue to stay running. Again, please PM me and I will explain if you know what code I put on the site.

Tony

Staff member
No body knows what code I put on the site? I find that hard to believe, but fantastic at the same time. #bestmembersever! lol

RandyDSok

It fell outside of my area of interest... so I didn't even look :D

As I see it, if it doesn't mess things up and it makes the site more money... it's all good :)

Tony

Staff member
There are only two options that I can choose (well, technically more, but you get the drift). I can either set one of each of the banners or I can do random. I'm looking for a way to get rid of that popup with the red header right in the middle of the screen. We are strugglin to even make enough to keep this site going and we need all we can get. But, that popup with the read header is a little too intrusive even for me, the one that pays the bills and is looking for more revenue lol.

I'm going to see if I can play with the css a little and get that one to go away. If you have not done it, keep clicking on links, the banner will change.

RandyDSok

I've trained my eyes well... they ignore banners automagically now :D

I actually do look on occasion .... example, one of the Adobe ad's claimed to give you a special price on ordering the PS and LR subscription ... only it was the same price that I saw them listed for... so not so special. Occasionally one of the other ads may catch my eye, but with my budget concerns, I usually can't take advantage of a "deal" anyway.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, I'm trying to filter out all of the horrible ads. But you can only block so many lol.

Top Bottom