450 New Bird

Slobberdog

MMMMMMMhhhhhhhhhhh, new bird in my sticky fingers hopefully this Friday, as long as they have it in the shop LOL

Will have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
:cussing:

You cant just post that and expect me to not get on you! you better spit up what bird it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil::ripped:

:jk:

But a new bird on here is FUN!!!!! :D :D :D .. :party: but do need to know what it is!!!!!!!

Slobberdog

its a ...........................:indecisiveness:

Trex 450 pro v2 3gx.............................

and yes plenty of pics of the build will be provided, just hope he still has the kit in the shop or will have to wait for him to order it in.

cantwait.com

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I guarantee that there will be many questions for you guys to answer and help me with, lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
BRING THEM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Happy to hear that bro! good kit ...good bird! :)

Westy

LEGEND
NIIIICCCEEEE one!!!!!

how exciting for you! .... ya could have bought the Chaos 600 of Lees :)

Slobberdog

Lol could not afford the cells or charger system for that, but one day lol.

Yeah looking forward to building and doing this thing from scratch,

Slobberdog

Just been looking through the box, got the instructions out gonna have a read, watched Tony's vids and liked those, not surprising really hey Tony!

Never had a proper Align bird before and got to say its looks mighty fine quality, oh I am having a hard time not jumping in and getting the tools out, lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I would prefer using Tony's videos.. not because the fact that tony made it. But I watched the time lapse freddy can fly, and he missed some MAJOR points.. ONe was gear mesh. regardless.. he did a good job making the video too..

:)

danhampson

I agree Gaba. I used freddys for the wiring, i have OCD about wire on the outside of frames. Id watched alot of build vids before i did my build and his was the cleanest wiring wise. I used mainly used tony vids for the actual build as i tjought he gives the best explainations

danhampson

yeah i did tony. Id watched loads of build vids in the run up to getting my kit and had used bits of lots of builds vids.

I got my build even cleaner than that.
pro r.jpg
pro l.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to mention that i am using a separate rx as i have a dx6i (soon ugrading to a dx8)

pro r.jpg

pro l.jpg

Slobberdog

Have watched both Tony's and freddy can fly's but have to admit Tony's is much more in depth, but I did like the way he done the wiring on freddy's, that was quite neat.

Which position you guys recommend for the gyro.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I had it where Freddy has it.. and danhampson has it. All positions are ok as far as they gyro is not getting direct vibration from frame or something hard rubbing or touching it.

I preffered the top gyro mount as it was so easy to see and access the lights and buttons.

Top Bottom