Scale Need lower head speed

Tony

Staff member
So of you go left and right on each one and then center them it doesn't come up with "OK"?

Admiral

Have tested and this works OK

System Setup
Channel Assignment
(Rx Assignment Screen)
NEXT
(Channel Input Screen)
Select your channel
Then scroll through to LLv or RLv

Although on my Tx the sliders appear to be available to calibrate all the time even if not assigned.

Last edited:

holtneil

Hi Tony and Keith, mine does not do that at all , if I go to the stick calibration , I can calibrate throttle and cyclic and they come back as OK , But it then wants the sliders as it does in your video , but I can move them till my fingers drop off it does not see them and I cant save the calibration I did on the sticks

Tony

Staff member
Very interesting. I will have to look more into this. Can you upload your file in a zip folder to this thread so i can have your exact settings?

holtneil

Hi Tony here is the file for the cobra I hope this helps its just like the sliders are not active so I cant calibrate sticks

Attachments

• 001~AH-1 COBRA.SPM
    25 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Admiral

Hi Neil, tried your file in the standard DX9 and had several issues, which were probably caused by mine having an older version of the firmware, I did not get as far as calibration before the timer, that started automatically, ran out and locked the Tx up with a deafening scream, I was able to re-boot the Tx into the Menu and change models which fixed the problem then deleted your model. Sorry I couldn't help any further help, I hope Tony has better results.

Tony

Staff member
I will see what I can do to put this in my Tx and have a look.

With what Keith stated above, I'm kind of worried about it though. Have you tried creating a completely new model in the DX9? Just wondering. I will post back when I have it in my Tx.

Tony

Staff member
The timer didn't start on me automatically, and I was able to do through it. I was also able to go into the calibration menu and calibrated everything. As you can see in teh video, everything reads OK and when I selected Save, it initialized the Tx. My suggestion is to create a new model and start over. Or, try to copy this model to a new model. Maybe that will work as well.

DX9 Cobra Stick Calibration - YouTube

holtneil

Hi Tony and Keith , thanks guys I will try and set up new model would heli be better than plane to calibrate sticks or does it not matter ?

Tony

Staff member
It shouldn't matter, but since it's a helicopter, you must use a helicopter model to fly the helicopter.

As stated, I had no issues with it. Which is why I suggest just copying your settings to a new model and trying it there, then if that doesn't work, just creating a brand new model and completely going over everything again. It's a pain, I know, but it works sometimes.

Hell, try this first. Just click both the back and clear buttons at the same time (while the Tx is on) and create a new model. Heli or plane doesnt' matter. Then without changing anything, go into the calibration menu and see if it works there.

Let me know.

holtneil

Hi Tony No mate didnt work slider are bleeping when you move them, but still will not calibrate , its like they are not active , so how do I turn them on lol

Tony

Staff member
Very interesting. I have to ask, you are going one click at a time, after taking them full right and left, to find center, right? I know, I know, but I had to ask lol.

holtneil

Hi Tony may be i am not will try it again

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Tony I will kick my self now mate , it was due to me missing the centre mark , Thank you like I said be lost with out you

Tony

Staff member
It's all good bro. Those sliders need a longer handle on them so that you can get a better feel for them. Always happy to help out!

holtneil

Hi Tony one thing I found after I calibrated sticks the swash has gone out of level so will need to re-level the swash

Top Bottom