Trucks Need Help With Traxxas Revo 2.5R

Tony

Staff member
Looking good. I would like to suggest one thing though. And this I HIGHLY SUGGEST! dump that Fm tx and get the 2.4GHz. You can pick them up on ebay all day long for about $30 with Rx. You will be so much more happy with it. Something as simple as losing a bearing in the clutch bell can cause enough radio interference to make the truck go wide open and crash. It's a very worthy investment not only for reliability, but also for safety. Just think about this truck running at full speed and hitting a kid or a dog. The ending would not be that great.

Adam

Ya I support dumping the fm. I bought the tmaxx tony did videos of rebuilding and i had it open up full throttle on me oh three or more times and all it takes is metal touching metal like he says. When i switched it out to 2.4 i found why metal wires in the battery box were touching but i upgraded the battery as well i love this thing now. Yours looks awesome man they are alot of fun

Newbie-31

Thanks guys! And I'll probably do that. I have like, 12 fm though-__- some for planes and others for cars..

- - - Updated - - -

Alright.. so i had it running yesterday. And now it doesn't start at all...

Newbie-31

Got It started (glow plug ignited was bad) and i was running it for a bit until... The transmission stops working.. Not sure what happened... It just stopped running

Top Bottom