My place of employment caught fire tonight

Derek

Thanks alot guys! I just hope the damage on the other side of the building isn't "real" bad. I'm sure it's bad enough but I hope the company can bounce back from this. My job has it frustrating days, just like any other job...but I do like going to work.

my toys won't pay for themselves, ya know! lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
The third bedroom in our place is converted to her scrap book room! I get the basement for my hobby shop! Lol! It's ok. She is very creative. I've had many instances where the two hobbies crossed over each other!

Tony

Staff member
scrapbooking has NOTHING to do with this thread. Please stay on topic. If you would like to talk about this, create a thread in the lounge.

Microbus

Glad to know your building is relatively safe. I often fantasize about my workplace burning down, but since I work for a software company if our server lab was damaged that would be millions down the drain. The fire-suppression system we have in place would handle anything save a major explosion, but I wouldn't mind if something minor happened and I got a few days off.

It'll never happen. *sigh*

Tony

Staff member
Sad thing is, if my place caught fire or exploded or something, I would be called into work lol. The only way I can get a day off is either get sick, or go to the hospital. Gotta love government jobs lmao.

Top Bottom