General my first trex 450 sport build

yak1646

Hey guys I posted the previous message a while ago but nobody answered me. Another small prob.I was trying to get my pinion off my 450m,I took the screw on the side off but it dosent come off.It looks like there is another screw on the top but i cant tell cuz its so small that even my smallest bit wont fit in it. ANY HELP:ohsnap1:

trainrider06

Well your question was addressed to Tony,
So probably everyone thought you wanted an answer from him.
As far as your pinion goes they don't usually have a screw on top, not sure what your referring to.
Sometimes they just fit pretty snug and after removing the grub screw you need to twist it kinda and work it off there.

KLA

Also, people sometimes use loctite in addition to the grub screw on the side to hold the pinion gear on, which makes it very hard to get off. Like Rodney said, there is no screw on the top, you just have to work it off. You can also try heating up the pinion with something like a soldering iron, or possibly a lighter. If it has loctite holding it on, heating it up will loosen the loctite.

yak1646

Well if any of you guys know how to stop the binding on my trex 450 ar7200bx feel free to reply.Just read the message I posted for details(The one I addressed to Tony) THANKS

yak1646

Can anyone give me the take off procedure of a fbl heli?I want to fly my sport today but Im not sure exactly how to go about it.Can I plug it in on the grass on a board and let it initialize then fly it?

- - - Updated - - -

A quick reply would be appreciated>:newbie:

yak1646

Also how do i take off? I read on the ar7200bx as long as you dont give any cyclic input,the heli should take off vertical.Im scared that when i take off it going to fly out of control and damage 1 1/2 Months of hard work,and Money...

- - - Updated - - -

Or even tip over which is just as bad..

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Also how do i take off? I read on the ar7200bx as long as you dont give any cyclic input,the heli should take off vertical.Im scared that when i take off it going to fly out of control and damage 1 1/2 Months of hard work,and Money...

- - - Updated - - -

Or even tip over which is just as bad..

Have try flying on a simulator first? Then you don't have to be scare. Just a thought.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Yes I have flown alot on realFlight 7.5.

That's good now the hard part is just going for it. It's a mental barrier you have too get pass. If you feel comfortable flying on the sim then just feel comfortable flying the real thing. Good luck and enjoy!

Top Bottom