Chargers My Charger :)

Slobberdog

Nah as Tony said that is where the heat shrink goes over the psi spades, see this pic

image.jpg

You will like the 306 I love my 3010 they are wicked

image.jpg

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I can't really see that part of the picture. It's pretty small. But, when you put heat shrink over the terminals, they do look square. Mine do, and I'm running dual 4mm bullets in each side.

Graham Lawrie

AHHH Eureka moment, Just sussed what you are doing before I saw the picture:) Thanks guys that is clear now:) Next issue a wiring diagram:)

- - - Updated - - -

Good picture Kev:)

Graham Lawrie

I have the 3 pole switches. And unsure how it all wires up. The PSU is easy enough. It is the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

See portable power supply thread I think I put a wiring diagram in there, quick easy sketch.
The one on your daughters doodle app? If it is I need more than that. It's connecting everything else:(

cml001

Well, what will end up happening is this... With one bullet per terminal u can have 12v side or rearrange wires for a 24v... If it's gonna lounge on the bench that's cool enough... But if ur gonna case it to be portable... Do two bullets per terminal and run 2 sets of wires... One 12v & one 24v... This way u can switch on one unit for 12v or both to get 24v on the second set of leads... Read portable power tread from start to finish... All info is in there & it's where I referenced to build mine... Plenty of diagrams and pics in there too.. The RCH fellas outdid themselves in this post... Best thread on the site in my opinion. Look at it and all ur dreams will come true!.. Lol

Tony

Staff member
Because I may need to connect something to not only both PSU's (in series), but I might need 12v as well. It was just easier to do it this way than make up a Y harness.

cml001

Nice... You will wonder how u ever got along without this once ur done I promise... Good job.

Top Bottom