Micro My Blade 130X

heli-maniac

well went to try out my new Pulse 450mah batteries and looks like the ds 35 has crapped out on me already loose all tail control will spinning it up to take off

heli-maniac

they are nice
the ds 35 tail servo is a up grade i have read a bunch on people having problems with the servo and some having problem wit he main board causing a tail problem
so i put the board in the stock 130x and it works just fine so ill have to do some parts shopping

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
What??? Ds35 crapped out??? Sure about that?? Was that the servo or the board? Man that's my first to hear that.

Sorry about that.

I just crashed BAD... Servos are fine just.... But the tail boom broke and the output shaft snapped ... Lol

Now that I have broke my tail.. I am thinking lynx upgrade ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

heli-maniac

What??? Ds35 crapped out??? Sure about that?? Was that the servo or the board? Man that's my first to hear that.

Sorry about that.

I just crashed BAD... Servos are fine just.... But the tail boom broke and the output shaft snapped ... Lol

Now that I have broke my tail.. I am thinking lynx upgrade ;)

well i took the board out and put it in the parts heli and it flys just fine so something elc. on my 130 is making the tail stop working the ds 35 is moving slow then it will work right and stop working on spool up there is a thread on HF on a bad run of ds 35s bad thing is i got mine from Aero and had to splice the wires to put it on
i have only put like 15 packs on it since i put the ds 35 on it

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yeah I got mine at aero too.. May be just a bad servo I donno.. Sorry about that bro!! Sucks!

heli-maniac

well i found the problem dont know how it did it but its back in the air :wiggle::wiggle:
and the good news is it was not the ds35 that was the problem
was looking at getting ready to change all the up grade parts to the parts hlie when i found the c gear stripped on the TT dont know how it did it i just hovered it 2 days before this and it was all working fine but any way its back together and tested out the pulse 450 battery and it looks like i can go a little long on it than the stock batteries
bad news is i had all ready ordered a new one with the fancy bracket and all o well guess the parts heli will be getting a up grade

heli-maniac

well after all the fixing its back in the air also got a early Xmas gift a new laptop YEA
so i used the movie maker that it has on this one i like it a lot better i had this up once but went back and changed the songs the other were a little much
130x jam - YouTube

Last edited:

BOKI

Looks like you really fixed it up nice & a pretty good job of flying also! Nice video also! :lol: :twothumbsup: & Merry Christmas!

- - - Updated - - -

heli-maniac

thanks BOKI and Merry Christmas to you too
its a hand full trying to keep it in frame of the hat cam
guess no one likes my lame videos LOL

Last edited:

heli-maniac

well depending on the weather hope this week end got to find a good thro. curve for it
i put a stock battery in it and hovered it in the living room and ya its a beast
my pulse batteries will really make it scream

xokia

Those servo wires that run by the motor I used a very small zip tie and tied them to the side of the frame away from the motor.
Keeps the spinning motor from wearing through those wires.

heli-maniac

well bad news with the spin motor
dose not want to mount in the 130
come to find out nun of the screws that come with the motor brace plates fit it got to looking at it and the wholes in the motor are not taped
so got with Mark at TMK hobbies and he said he would look in to it come to find out he pulled 3 new ones out and they are the same way and has 3 other people with the same problem
so he is sending me the hp08 motor to replace the spin8000
i have emailed Extreme productions on the motor they said they will send me a new one to replace the bad one
so now the wait is on to fly my 130 again

xokia

well bad news with the spin motor
dose not want to mount in the 130
come to find out nun of the screws that come with the motor brace plates fit it got to looking at it and the wholes in the motor are not taped
so got with Mark at TMK hobbies and he said he would look in to it come to find out he pulled 3 new ones out and they are the same way and has 3 other people with the same problem
so he is sending me the hp08 motor to replace the spin8000
i have emailed Extreme productions on the motor they said they will send me a new one to replace the bad one
so now the wait is on to fly my 130 again
The HP08 is a pretty good motor. Doesnt bog anywhere as much as the stock motor.

Top Bottom