Micro My Blade 130X

heli-maniac

ok did a few mods after looking at all the you tube videos on some quick fixes on 130x to make it fly well
i have done the tail fin with a added brace replaced all the o rings and added a few took and oiled all the tail bearings replaced the blades i went with Xtreme blades mains and tail
i have order the Racon complete tall unit
here is how it looks now and wow what a change

heli-maniac

Man, that doesn't even look like the same bird.
ya i know i could not stand that green and blue canopy they come with so i ordered the new stuff when i ordered the kit
it dose not look like a toy now it a real heli and man this thing is fast

- - - Updated - - -

Wow the bling man!!! Nice!! :) great little bird there

Fly safe!! :) have fun!
you know me Gaba i like the bling
i may not fly well yet but my helis sure look nice

heli-maniac

thanks breeze ill try and get some video of it tonight when i get home from work
it had a little tail drift on the first battery got to see if i can get that to hold solid and it will be good to go

Lee

I'm very jealous, but it one of those or another new heli i'm looking at. hmmmm decisions decisions.......

Tony

Staff member
If I buy this heli, then I don't know what would happen to the site because I would be dead. And once I'm dead, my wife would bring me back to live with CPR and kill me again lmao.

Lee

I can only buy another heli if i sell one first. Just about to put it up on the for sale thread.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So JEsse you went with a whole Rakon Heli tail box and slider and grips and all.. ? See how they treat you.. Keep an eyeon that LITTLE WITTLE pin that holds the vertical part of the tail output shaft to the horizontal. That flies out .. Mine has.. lol.. its causes DESTRUCTION. lol.. drop a drop of thick CA there very carefull not getting that into bearings so you can prevent that..

Now .. to the functionality part.. lol I dont know how much of the manual you read. But you probably will have tail wag .. Probably just because of the gains. Not just tail wag. also some elevator and aileron wags.. esp now that you got O rings on it.. reduce your gains.. :) Man! Excited to have someone else with the 130X here on the site ! It'll be awesome! !!!!!! :) :)

heli-maniac

So JEsse you went with a whole Rakon Heli tail box and slider and grips and all.. ? See how they treat you.. Keep an eyeon that LITTLE WITTLE pin that holds the vertical part of the tail output shaft to the horizontal. That flies out .. Mine has.. lol.. its causes DESTRUCTION. lol.. drop a drop of thick CA there very carefull not getting that into bearings so you can prevent that..

Now .. to the functionality part.. lol I dont know how much of the manual you read. But you probably will have tail wag .. Probably just because of the gains. Not just tail wag. also some elevator and aileron wags.. esp now that you got O rings on it.. reduce your gains.. :) Man! Excited to have someone else with the 130X here on the site ! It'll be awesome! !!!!!! :) :)
ya im waiting on the Rakon stuff to come in from the UK
but i t really dont have any wag just a slight tall drift to the left but i was going to drop all the gains down a few clicks and see how it dose
i can tell this thing is going to be fun

heli-maniac

View attachment 3693

My bird inspired by yours. :D

Good flying there!! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!
LOL i almost got that canopy but the little lady wanted to go with the red and silver
i have put 8 packs on mine now got the tail gain all the way down still got a slight wag to it and have gone down 4 on the elv & ail still just playing around with it cant wait to get it outside
i will be getting another 130x ether to sale or for spare parts it needs a 3 in 1 board put in it is all thats wrong with it
if you get on facebook alot there is a new blade 130x fan page and they are giving away stuff from time to time

Last edited:
Top Bottom