Micro My Blade 130X

heli-maniac

i got the Rakon tail section in and put on man i need a giant magnifier to work on this thing sucks to get old
still had some tail wag so i modded the boom braces made them longer and used bigger carbon rod

heli-maniac

Thanks Adam
this is one fun little bird
hope i get my new blade grips in tomorrow the stock one keep coming loose letting the blades get off track

Adam

After i get my nitro bird up and running i think i might get this bird keep the vids coming

heli-maniac

i have 2 of them right now bought one cheep that had a bad 3 in1 board its getting sent back to Horizon on Monday to get it replaced

heli-maniac

maybe this one was going to be a parts copter but if i brake something its getting a up grade so it may be for sale
but i also have a line on another one that i may get and resale

heli-maniac

sure thing i have been watching them for sale and they hold their value well so if you get one for a great deal your doing good

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I got the metal tail gears on that thing. No more stripping any gear! It's a beast.

Yesterday doing a fast tic toc I literally stripped my last plastic D gear so went all metal from there today.

Once you get bored of changing the plastic gears.. Give the metal ones a shot :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
If you look in manufacturers and dealers section in Hf classifieds there is someone ordering them
From Japan.

The guy I got them from ordered only like 20 from Japan. Check it out

About 22 bucks a pair :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom