Look what i just picked up...

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
you are kidding me!!!!! complete? or airframe only?

Sorry fellas! but it is complete..minus TX
ice.jpgP5090046.jpgP5090047.jpgP5090048.jpgP5090049.jpgP5090050.jpgbatt.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the crapy pics..I was going to buy a better camera and or GO-Pro..but ran across this. so sorry tony! I might not be able to load a vid from the field anytime soon

ice.jpg

P5090046.jpg

P5090047.jpg

P5090048.jpg

P5090049.jpg

P5090050.jpg

batt.jpg

Tony

Staff member
All of those high priced electronics, then the very last picture, a cheap Turnigy battery lmao.

Got it flying yet? What's the hold up?

Well since I don't want to disregard Tony's filters but you luck you know what!!
Awesome pick up!! Nicely done breeze!!

Tony

Staff member
Oh, you don't need me for that lmao. Castle is a great brand and is pretty easy to setup. Or so I have heard. I have never actually owned one. I know Lee has, and I think Gaba as well.

Tony

Staff member
If I had that heli, that thing woudl have some purdy Pulse batteries to match that purdy body/canopy.

You really need to quit typing and start putting it together!!!!!!

Adam

very nice find. wish I could find something like this my nitro is a headache right now lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p jk!! Man!

Good job!! :) happy to hear !

I have the 160 on my whiplash too... :) yes lee and I have both used it

You even got a mark 2 with the kit (thing with the LEDs) ... GREAT!!!

Looking forward to you building this and flying bro!

That one turnigy ain't gonna cut it. This thing will need 12s... You'll need two of those turnigies :)

They are great batteries. I flew some too.

What motor?
Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Last edited:

Lee

Dude thats SWEEEEET!!!!
I wish i lived near a field where people give away machines like that for a "bag of sand"
Can't wait to see it flying. So you've got the Protos and the Goblin to get in the air. :D

murankar

Staff member
I quit too. I can't take this any more. I need a bigger fleet and higher income to buy said fleet.

wolfman76

Errrr we just can't win for lose fellas.... Seems gaba was only one finding great deals and now he has passed some of the mojo to island breeze... Lol Gary find bro at this taste i might have to start saving to buy a three Dee rigid... Hopefully fingers crossed i will have a new job that will allow me to do this... Here's to hoping and praying

Lee

I have my MTB up for sale on Ebay. Auction finishes tomorrow morning. That will be a nice deposit on a new heli. :D

stokke

Congrats on the new bird, and welcome to the Goblin club ;) It's a FINE machine you've got there. I gotta get myself one of those bags!

Derek

Very very cool buddy!

If I had a Goblin, it would probably just sit on the shelf, covered in a glass box because I couldn't afford to fly/crash it, lol

Those machines are just awesome!!!

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Thanks fellas! Coolgabsi and lee I will check you when I come around to the pointMotor.jpg for programing the ESC and as for the motor..

Motor.jpg

Top Bottom