Look what i just picked up...

Westy

LEGEND
I can see why he is getting a Diablo.....

tehy are very sleek and hold the speed record for the fasted heli
zca.cfm

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
good motor... 5000W is MORE than enough power for a heli 700 size and weight of what Goblin is.

Diablo... Made only on order. Takes around 3 weeks to get through the waiting list of orders and about 3 -6 months for delivery.. (I HAVE HEARD) .. :)

They are a master machine.. but ... something that special.. parts would be extremely hard to find :p

My hobby shop here close to work is an actual SAB dealer now. He carries all goblins and their spares :D... and every time I go there to get something, he tempts me for getting one.. used to be when I was new he would just drop hints... now he blatantly tells me I need one, and sell all others and get a Goblin.. :p LOL

You got a good bird now !! :) Electronics are good too! :)

canongraphy

Very nice gratz Anthony! cool bird, we will need lots of pics and vids so we can watch you build it! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dude thats SWEEEEET!!!!
I wish i lived near a field where people give away machines like that for a "bag of sand"
Can't wait to see it flying. So you've got the Protos and the Goblin to get in the air. :D

LMAO Lee "bag of sand" hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Dammm! that's nice.

Diobolo looks pretty sweet too

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Very nice gratz Anthony! cool bird, we will need lots of pics and vids so we can watch you build it! :)

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO Lee "bag of sand" hahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Diobolo looks pretty sweet too

Protos..Is up and running, i just need a video camera to post. don't want to mention any flights cause i got no proof...:sorrow:

Tony

Staff member
You can shelve that bird, you have to fly it to remember what got you in the hobby lmao.

Ken Jackson

Tony that's just the bench test battery. Lol
Ken

- - - Updated - - -

That is one sweet bird. Take your time building her!
Ken

Top Bottom