General Longer Flight Times

Heliman450

Interesting video.................. I'm sure that my current flying capability would be well within its scope LoL. However, at the price it might be a better buy to go for a high-end head camera. Back to the drawing board.

Did your friend receive his order yet? I seem to recall you said he ordered it in March this year.

Smoggie

Yes, he received his and it was largely his findings that I was referring to, though the video isnt his. He did say that firmware upgrades are coming regularly and they seem to be helping but it is not 'there' just yet.

What i didn't fully appreciate is that the tracking works by GPS. The transponder in the model uses GPS to fix it's position both horizontally and vertically which is then transmitted to the camera (the camera itself is also GP located). This means that ultimate accuracy will only ever be as good as the GPS system, which is typically a few metres or so. GPS uncertainty is greater in the vertical plane which may go some way to explaining the difficulty the camera has in tracking a plane in flight.

Heliman450

Hmmmmm! Great that I'm getting the feedback, not so great the content. Oh dear! Oh dear!

I was thinking about it only this morning and had some routines already planned. I still don't think I'd over tax the system but it is an expensive device.

Top Bottom