Projects Lee' MFB2 Bomber from MESA

Tony

Staff member
You could always move somewhere like Miami or the keys. Usually there is something always going on there. and it's pretty much warm year around but not like the amazon lol.

Lee

Been there done that. For my work Miami is great Nov to May. And unless someone on this great site can help me out with sponsorship for a green card, i won't be able to live there

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Been there done that. For my work Miami is great Nov to May. And unless someone on this great site can help me out with sponsorship for a green card, i won't be able to live there

If you need a sponsor, Ill be him!

Tony

Staff member
I don't think you are going to attack anything in the states so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you are a safe bet to live here lmao.

It would be cool to have you here with us though.

Lee

We have bought in to two years of the green card lottery, so maybe we'll get lucky. It will be drawn in May. Talking of lottery, some lucky person in our town just won 9 million euro yesterday. I won 4 euros :)

Tony

Staff member
I need to start playing the lottery lol. Maybe I will win it big and start up my own hobby shop. Franchise that sucker out to Spain hahaha

callsign4223

Staff member
You teach kite surfing right? There is a solid core of kite surfers on Hefner lake tony. We should bring him here. He could teach in the winter in a dry suit ;)

Tony

Staff member
Lee, on Hefner? He is used to 80º water temp. I think the climate here would kill him lmao. <0º in the winter and >110º in the summer lmao.

Lee

Don't forget, I used to be a pro snowboarder. Many days of -40ºC and still out there carving it up :D
And I'm Scottish, we're use to the cold. I remember once windsurfing in the snow. Had to break the ice off the lake first. Only did it once, never again Brrrrrrrr

Top Bottom