Learning fast..

lol yeah will have to get the wife on video soon..Not yet though...I don't want any evidence of how bad I am yet lol. I will get pics of my birds up soon though..should have the parts for the Hue next week as I live in Montana and we don't have an actualy RC hobbie shop here in my town but the one we do have is starting to realize if they stock it I will come rofl. So the plan is to have the huey back together next week and then the week after that I am getting my DX6i so things are progressing well other than my flying skills as of yet lol. Namaste.

oh an supposedly the servos and main gear for my walkera will be hear soon so..hey who knows..could I really go 4 for 4 ...ha ha ha woo hoo...oh man gotta love my 120 though..little tuff guy it is ha ha.

murankar

Staff member
For the most part the 120sr is a great bird for it's size. I beat the living crap out of mine. almost every part is after market at this point. Of course this was my first single fp rotor. Now I have my 450 and things are going good.

Oh Yah, I am part Irish myself and love the coffee too, that how we sneak it in during the work day. Speaking of which time to get a case of liquid relaxation. Welcome aboard and we love pics and videos. I have a couple on here and they are not that great, but it's a video non the less.

Top Bottom