500 Landing Gear Angle And Fbl Unit

Matt

I use Google Drive to host my videos and pictures.. all that needs to be done is create an account, then upload videos, then make them shareable, then insert the link into these forums..

Fastfreddie

Thx smoggie I have read that before somewhere. The upper composite plate has brass inserts in it so that should be ok to loctite. I have used a tiny bit of ca for the servo mounts.

Fastfreddie

I don’t know I posted the link for google drive but the link isn’t showing up on my tablet
Ahh there we go sorry for posting twice I had sharing turned off on drive.
you can delete one of these videos Tony there the same.

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Fastfreddie. I have no problem watching your video. That's a sweet bird you have there. Goggle Drive huh. I need to learn how to do my videos on goggle drive. I'm tried with you tube shenanigan. BTW are you flying at the top of the world flying area in Ocala?

Last edited:

Fastfreddie

Thanks D.O.G I just downloaded the google drive app on my iPad it was easy. No I’m not at top of the world but not far from there. I actually belong to the club sky pirates in belleview. We’re a small club of about 25 and I’m the only one flying helis.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks D.O.G I just downloaded the google drive app on my iPad it was easy. No I’m not at top of the world but not far from there. I actually belong to the club sky pirates in belleview. We’re a small club of about 25 and I’m the only one flying helis.

Yeah, I know where belleview is. Your the only one out of 25 flying helis there. Oh I bet they love you very much...don't they! LMAO. Enjoy your Goblin. That's a awesome bird to have. I wish I could afford one :(.

Fastfreddie

Oh did I mention that my son and I are also the youngest members lol I’ve been flying on off days lately when other members aren’t there I seem to get in the way of there box patterns lol.

I actually picked up this heli for a decent price used with two new batteries and one used. I’m glad the last guy only used one of the batteries because I received it fully charged and it’s starting to puff a little.

Top Bottom