Flight Controllers Kk2 board

Jerryz

Actually that was the first things I checked. Its on 4 spacers, I think they are called stand offs, with foam underneath. It seems secure. Tony I would agree with you if it was squirrely all the time, but it was flying perfectly, then had a seizure. I hope its not a defect in the KK2 board.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually that was the first things I checked. Its on 4 spacers, I think they are called stand offs, with foam underneath. It seems secure. Tony I would agree with you if it was squirrely all the time, but it was flying perfectly, then had a seizure. I hope its not a defect in the KK2 board.

I am wondering if the board should not be in the air, and sitting flat on the frame. I don't know..just reaching for an answer..

- - - Updated - - -

I checked to make sure it was secure. I have it up on spacers, I think they are called standoffs. It is also sitting on foam. Tony I would agree with you but it was flying perfectly then went berserk. I hope it's not a glitch in the KK2 board.

Jerryz

I hope someone is listening. I got the tricopter flying pretty well. My problem is and has been that I don't understand P-gain P-limit I-gain and I limit. In self level it is oscillating not real bad but it's annoying. I get a lot of great advice. I am told all the time that if P-gain is too high or low, or I-gain is too high or low. But I can't seem to find out what's high and low. Is 75 too high, is 25 too low. Anyway my research goes on.

Walt

You can adjust the P Gain P Limit For self level mode just scroll down to self-level settings in the menu hope this helps.

Stambo

If it is oscillating only in self level yes Walt is correct, lower the self level P gain a little at a time.
This controls the strength of the self level correction.
If it is too high it will overshoot causing the oscillations.
I can not give you numbers as it is different for each craft.

Do a search on youtube for dhdsracer.
He has a lot of really helpful KK2 vids.

Top Bottom