Just discovered cockpit view in Phoenix4

BOKI

Know a guy with a Trex 500 E it really hovers & flies super stable & very fast ! He mostly flies sport & simple 3D! But he is really good! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Derek

I am pretty sure that I just use "mountaindewdude76." Most people know my by that name from YouTube. Periodically, I'll just use my own name. I guess it just depends on my mood at the time, lol.

I'd be stoked to crash, I mean fly, with anyone from RCH!!!

Tony

Staff member
*cough* Buy me a copy and you can fly with me *cough*

I must be coming down with a cold... :chuckles:

Derek

lol....if it weren't $130, I would, Tony! I think I got my copy for around $100.

It's terrible, ya know? The older I get, the more expensive my toys are getting, lol

Derek

Hey wolfman! I imagine that you are in the same time zone as I am. I am not working until January 2. If there is a time a day that you think you'll wanna fly, let me know when. I'll do what I can to be available.

Maybe we can even start a RCH Phoenix thread for timed arrangements.

Let me know buddy!!!

Graham Lawrie

Hey wolfman! I imagine that you are in the same time zone as I am. I am not working until January 2. If there is a time a day that you think you'll wanna fly, let me know when. I'll do what I can to be available.

Maybe we can even start a RCH Phoenix thread for timed arrangements.

Let me know buddy!!!

What a awsome idea, an RC-Help day on Phoenix. I have used Phoenix a lot to get to the very poor standard i am at, and have flown with people all over the world and got some good tips from them. It would be a great social. If you were not so far away Tony i could lend you my copy to get it loaded on your PC:( I bought mine on Ebay from a model shop in London for £60, Align in the UK have it for that.

I think we should go for a regular meet??

Graham

wolfman76

That would be cool Derek sent you pm send back with phone number and i will give you a call about a time and Tony i will be willing to send you my copy to upload

wolfman76

I have no problem with it Tony would just like to fly with ya again s well as a bunch of other RCH'ers if you change your mind just let me know brother...

BOKI

Don't know how to connect to the internet to do that though in Phoenix! Sounds like it would be a great time! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Derek

No worries, BOKI. I can help ya with that. Simply load up Phoenix. On the top line of the screen, towards the right, you should see "Multiplayer." Click "Multiplayer", then click on "Go Online." Once there, another window will open up that will give you the options of your name and location and some other things. Just enter the name that you want to use, enter your location if you want. Then click on "Sign In." Once you've done that, yet another window opens up that is called the "Phoenix Online Lobby." You can select any of the flight sessions around the world (as long as they aren't password protected by the originator). You can hover your cursor over each of these flight sessions and see the details for each session. Some are Heli's only, some are Planes only, some are both. Just look around at the sessions and choose the one that interests you. Some sessions will enable "Voice Chat." Some sessions have "Model Collisions" enabled or disabled. Good luck buddy! I hope to fly with ya sometime.....or crash with ya...whatever comes first, lol.

Derek

Yeah, definitely! It's pretty cool to be able to chat and fly with others at the same time. I wanna get a headset with a microphone so that I can talk to others.

Glad I could help ya out!

BOKI

mountaindewdude76; Guess I'll have to get a headset with a microphone also soon! Talk to you again soon! :lol: :twothumbsup:

Top Bottom