Projects Just Bought A Alzrc X360

Tony

Staff member
Just take your time. Clean all threads with IPA and apply threadlock to all bolts going into metal. don't get any threadlock in the bearings. Nice looking kit!

Tony

Staff member
They are supposed to rotate. The belt rides on them to keep max contact around the tail drive gear (auto gear) and to keep the belt centered down the center of the tail boom. What they are referring to is the threads on the bolt into the holder that it mounts to. Use blue threadlock after cleaning all the threads with IPA.

they go into plastic so will not need Use blue thread lock i have got them tight I'm going to have to redo them now thanks tony as they wont rotate

Tony

Staff member
Ah, yea, if they go into plastic, just put them straight in, but definitely clean them with IPA so the plastic has something to grab onto. Should only take about 1/16th of a turn to free up those bearings.

Tony

Staff member
That is a really good looking helicopter. Might have to put that one on my list to get here soon.

Tony

Staff member
I have build the ALZRC Devil 450 and other than the head, it was a very good kit. But I have yet to see how they do with the SAB clone. Definitely keep us posted on the progression of the kit.

murankar

Staff member
I am wondering if AlzRC just cloned the X3. It has a lot of resemblance to the X3 Or is this just another Dominator L clone?

After looking at other images its defiantly either the X3 or X3L with X3 skids. So tour spare parts will be Gaui not Align.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
For some reason I was thinking SAB, but you are right, that is a Gaui clone. I don't think I have ever seen anyone clone a Gaui lol. Wow, they are going all out on the clone kits. Align, SAB and Gaui. I wonder who is next...

murankar

Staff member
Yeah it has me a little weirded out but hey if it works. I have a ton of parts that I could liquidate if they wish. All my parts no electrics for a discount. If that is an X3 clone for sure.

murankar

Staff member
Yeah that one will be much better. The torque tube version is very picky. At least mine has been. There is a constant ticking noise in the tail drive train that I can never get out. No matter what gears I use new or old the tick is always there. Even on bearing changes. I even dry lubed the gears.

Top Bottom