Projects Just Bought A Alzrc X360

has anyone setup ALZRC V4 50A Brushless ESC having problems getting full range throttle got linear curve set 0 25 50 75 100 put stick to top connect battery beep beep lower stick all i get is mid stick response got no lower throttles-l640.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I have never worked on those, but thinking maybe see if there is another set of beeps right after the first two. It will be pretty quick and if you wait too long it will go into programming mode. However, If you have a hobbywing program box, it should be able to connect to this ESC. You will not be able to upgrade firmware or use computer to change settings, but you may be able to set it up with the box. If you have one that is.

trying everything i can think of still won't work looks like a program box setup only great haven't got one ? TURNIGY Plush 60amp Speed Controller I have one just going to put that on it as I have program card for it

murankar

Staff member
Most of the main gears I have received have not been truly flat either. Make do with what we get. Maybe Alzrc has better quality control.

Top Bottom