Chargers Im looking to buy a new charger

leefuji

hey guys. I'm in the hunt for a charger as well. If money wasn't an issue should I go for the Icharger 308 Duo? and does this one require an external power supply or does it have an internal transformer. also what's a good place to buy either this or the 206b chargers from? thanks :)

Tony

Staff member
All iCharger's require an external PSU. But this is NOT a bad thing. You can build as much or as little of a supply that you need for pretty cheap.

leefuji

hey guys. I'm in the hunt for a charger as well. If money wasn't an issue should I go for the Icharger 308 Duo? and does this one require an external power supply or does it have an internal transformer. also what's a good place to buy either this or the 206b chargers from? thanks :)

Ops I guess I didn't look at page 2 of this thread. so ProgressiveRC is where to get it from and obviousley it does use an external PSU. So the only question would be in regards the choice if money wasn't an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

@Tony, thanks for your reply. I have plenty of PSU's laying around. I'm curious to see what it takes to prep one of those puppies and make it an external PSU. Could you please direct me where to get the instructions you guys were referring to? thanks :)

murankar

Staff member
For a 206b you wont need much over 12v. If you are looking at the 306b then Tony N. and Gaba have done how tos on this topic. Tony has video and Gaba has a write up.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom