I am Quite Keen on one of these!!!! - GAUI NX4 - NITRO

Stambo

I was keen on nitro once, then I saw the fuel cost and thought about what my neighbours would think of the noise.
I think I'll stick to electric. :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
yeah at 77 bucks a gallon I would stear clear too! Man that sucks! even 46 is way too much . LOL .. I was paying 30 before. I might be paying that price in the next two months or so as the guy who I buy from orderd two or three cases before but didnt fly much so isnt gonna buy (probably again) so i'll be paying 30-32.. thats still expensive but I am used to that price. Man 77 HECK NO!

Westy

LEGEND
I have re changed my mind ..... haha .... going Goblin 700 I think .... can't get any Compass helis here in NZ at all and with the exchange rate being so low against the USD (add 25% + 15% duty tax) not worth it.

I can pick up a 700 (RED) at my LHS for $1050USD Equivilent. Trying to talk them into giving me a 5-10% discount ;) see how that pans out

Westy

LEGEND
Lets just see what I end up with ... I found out that the heli I want is sitting in their store! hint .... 7Hv (I hope) ... hhaha I am starting to know what it is like shopping with the wife ...... (Me Changing my mind every 2 minutes).

Top Bottom