I am Quite Keen on one of these!!!! - GAUI NX4 - NITRO

Westy

LEGEND
An awesome 500 Class Nitro .... that can really do 3d Flying!.... 15 - 20 flights per gallon of fuel! compared to 9 - 11 on a 700 class nitro

Last edited by a moderator:

murankar

Staff member
That's what sucks about this hobby. To many nice things and not enough money.

Go get that x4 you'll live it.

pvolcko

I haven't been too interested in getting into a nitro. That ad/vid really worked, because I'm actually thinking about it now. :)

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Nitro is amaaaaazing!!! I am waiting for them to fit in an os55 there

I am now even closer to fit 90 size engine in my 50 :) :) :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Yes 90 engine ,. I have the engine pipe and hardware. Now looking for some one who can help me with their drill press lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Gotta take pics and do a how-to post on that one, Gaba. :)

I have the details of what is to be done. Luckily, JR Vibe 50 big block conversion is one of the easiest to do .. And that's saying something.

Tony might actually be doing my modding. Lol :D

Westy

LEGEND
me too ..... but I have my heart set on a new Goblin 700..... be a shame to change .... or would it!?

Tony

Staff member
Gaba gets his for about $18 a gallon. But, that is buying from those that make a bulk buy of about 6 gallons at a time. If you do a single gallon, you are looking at $25-$30.

Westy

LEGEND
well if it was that cheap here .... I would definately do it! but I am floored by the costs.

My mate flies planes and helis Nitro (old school Rate only stuff) and he make up his own mixtures and buys it in 20L containers .... not sure if I can use his stuff ... he gave me 20L of it before he sholt through to Australia to live

Top Bottom