Misc Hobbywing program card

WyDiablo

I never hooked up 2 batteries to the card. The lipo was hooked up to the bottom plate the feed power to the esc's. the rx battery was hooked to the battery side of the card and the esc was hooked to the bec side of the card.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway that card should show default lights with just the rx battery connected and nothing else

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
You can't have the a battery hooked up to the bottom plate. Then a battery hooked up to the card. Either one or the other. Read the instructions. Tells you right there. I know you don't have the red wires anymore and that's where you messed up. I'm guessing with power to the card and power back feeding through the signal wire, it fried the card. That's what I'm reading out of what your righting.

WyDiablo

Well I just connected the card going by the instructions and that picture part of the instructions. And my way would be the same as they way they have theirs.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ok Then our signals are crossed cause the card I was looking at did not say anything about powering up the bottom plate. You actually don't need the esc soldered onto anything to program it. Mine I just hooked up the battery to the programmer and plugged in the esc. Then programmed it!

Tasajara

You have to have the red wire in to power the card... Plug the esc in the card plug the battery to the esc power plug or a 4.8v RX pack to the card.
Then set the card as follows...

For multiRotors I set the esc like this:

1)Brake : off
2)Battery Type : Ni-xx
3)Cut Off Type : Soft-Cut
4)Cut Off Voltage : Low
5)Start Mode : Normal
6)Timing Mode : Middle
7)Music : N/A
8)Governor Mode : Off

Once you get the setting like you want them hit the "OK" button

esc card set up.jpg