500 HK500GT Blade Tracking Problem

Tony

Staff member
Okay, I have made the orders (yes, plural) that will hopefully get this bird in the air. I purchased metal washout arms, metal mixing arms, Yellow CF blades, Align Feathering Shafts, Align Dampners with Sleeve, and as an added bonus... Well you will just have to wait and see when I get it installed. If this doesn't fix the 500, then I'm throwing it in the trash hahaha. Nightmare 2.0... It fits. Thanks Travis.

Lee

Got my dampers and sleeve today Tony. Wow they are very hard compared to the clone ones. If this doesn't fix it i don't know what will.

Tony

Staff member
Well, I just ordered the stock dampers that come with the sleeve. If these don't work, I will order the orange ones. Something has to work lol.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
I can't wait to see the 500 flight video! They have such a cool sound to them! I hope your Align parts fix your heli

Tony

Staff member
I think the 600 has a much better sound, but the 500 may have a great sound as well. I just wouldn't know because I have not flown it for more than 5 minutes total lmao.

Lee

I have the stock Align dampers with sleeve. They are like rock compared to the clone jello ones :D

Tony

Staff member
That is really good to hear Lee. They should be here tomorrow. So, if I'm done with this Pro build, I will take the 500 out as well.

RCD

Glencairn Drone
This is sort of a random question, but how many milliamps do 500 helis use?

Tony

Staff member
Alright, I received my order from ReadyHeli with all of the Align parts in it. New Align feathering shaft, with new Align Dampers and Sleeve. The other stuff you will just have to wait for the video to see :biggrin1:.

I should get the arms and blades tomorrow, then it's flying time as long as it's not too windy... Can't wait.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Travis. Even without the blades, I can tell that it's going to do exactly as I want. Very good deal, and money well spent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310086304.132176.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It's doing great so far. The true test will come when I take it outside and make sure the blades are going to track correctly lol.

Tony

Staff member
I should get the arms and the blades tomorrow around 1500. So, I'm thinking by about 1800 I will be outside sweating my butt off trying to control this heli lmao. And the sweat will be coming from it being over 100* outside, not from the heli lmao.

Top Bottom