450 HK450GT Pro is JUNK!!!

Tony

Staff member
So you are the one that took my best flying clone hahaha. The only one which I did not have massive trouble with lmao. I'm telling you Sam, that heli has flown great since I took it out of the box. Crashed it one time, replaced the parts and it still was the best helicopter I have had. Man do I miss that heli.

Just think about it. The HK250GT was given the name "Nightmare" and it lived up to it's name, just ask Gaba. Then there was the HK500GT who was dubbed "Nightmare 2.0". the HK600GT I only flew once but had so many issues up to that flight that I didn't want to risk it for anymore flights. Then there are the two Pro birds I have had and talked about in this thread. Oh, and don't get me started on the Dynam Razor. I hated that one so much I gave it away lmao. But it allowed another member to get into the hobby.

so as you can see Sam, you have the ONLY heli that has not given me fits.

murankar

Staff member
I hope to fly today and maybe even get some video will see. I find it hard to believe that the heli gods have it out for you. I just pray that your curse goes away with the Align. Good luck and I cant wait to see your "NOT SO" trails and tribulations on this build.

murankar

Staff member
I posted based on if you get it. I have a feeling you will be buying one before the end of summer. Then depending on the drive I may come up and fly in your cow field.

Tony

Staff member
lol, if we fly it will be at the field if you have your AMA. Field is pretty over grown right now. Not a good combo for helis lol.

murankar

Staff member
yah, I remember what happened the last time someone flew over an over grown field. Speaking of which where has Gaba been. He has been rather quiet lately.

wolfman76

i hear ya tony i have a scratch built blade 400 that has only had a short spool up no airtime, an exi v2 450 have not had any probs with it other then my mess ups even flew it once shortly with a dx5e airplane tx i got with my phoenix sim which was all i had at time and managed only minor damage when it went down, and i also have a hk500gt which only few probs i have fixed that you pointed out to me having to due with the dampners on the feathering shaft... other then that no major problems yet just need to get 1 in the air for more then a short hover....lmao.. Besides which when i buy an actual name brand heli my first real one wil be a align nitro or a raptor nitro....

Tony

Staff member
I had a passing thought about putting this helicopter back together and at least doing a video on it or two. Yeah, after inspection when that tail came apart it took about $30 worth of stuff with it. So much for that idea lmao. UGH, guess I was not meant to fly helicopter lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Post a pic. I thought about spending the $25 on the TT tail from hobbypartz just to get everything I need because they are out of the link that broke lmao. And, this would give me both tails if I can get a shaft and link...

heli-maniac

its a full gray unit that did the same thing yours did i just had all the parts to fix when it came apart.
if you need the slider links im taking the new ones off my 3GX 450 and putting the full metal and bearing stile on it

Top Bottom