600 HK 600 GT + Turnigy 9XR

Lee

Theres the first issue.
You don't set up your curves first.
You set up the heli first. with default radio curves. -100% to 100%, or 0% to 100% depending on your radio.
Set the cyclic stick to centre and then set up the servos at 90º, swash plate level, arms and cage level, blades 0º pitch.
Once that is done, you can then set the curves you want to fly with.
I see you are in Portugal South or North? I live in Tarifa, in Southern Spain, if you ever want to come down and let me have a look at it :)

murankar

Staff member
Lee;

With that radio he will need to setup his curves first. The default radio curves are crap. Once his curves are set then he can move onto doing all the leveling. End points really only needs to be done when one servos travel is different than the others; i.e. at max collective and you have a bit of unlevel swash. Also I will need to explain how to setup min and max swash travel so your collective pitch is correct.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Lee

How does he find mid stick, if he's already changed the curve? Surely it should be linear, like every other radio to set up the head?

murankar

Staff member
Yes, if by default you mean linier then yes he will still need to program that or check and make sure id1 or id2 is set to linier. If not it will need setup.

Er9x and open9x have some odd defaults in the curves. I don't know why its like that but it is. Of course he could always do a flat 0 for mid stick. The radio uses a -100 to +100 for pitch range.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom