450 HK 450GT with Erazor Parts, using a Turnigy 9x Transmitter

Jay

Hey I know someone has my turnigy 9x. And a hk450. I got a small led strip of light from xheli. Has 2 wires. I think top right switch is avail. Not sure which channel it is. Anybody installed lights using this TX and RX?

Thanks guys....

Tony

Staff member
If you end up runnign these lights from the Rx, you will only be running them at most, half power. They are designed for 12vDC, and the most you should be putting out of your Rx is 6vDC. But, should be noticable at night though. Just remember, do not wire them backwards, it will burn them out.

Jay

Hello again I changed my gyro to a gy48v. And have my swash plate I think better then ever before. Of course since my last post I have went through 3 flybar 1 main shaft, 2 main gears. Lol. But boy I am getting quick at changing parts. Lol

Question I need to adj my settings in my TX Tony said in the chat room. And again I have a turnigy 9x. I don't know how to put it into rate lock mode and switch to hh mode. And when in standard mode it works good bounces right back but light isn't solid unless gyro type is set to gy. Tail wags left to right right now. When spool up.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
In your transmitter. Anything above 50% in your setting is hh. Anything below 50% is rate mode. You can set your gyro switch on the transmitter to be hh in one position, flip the switch and be in rate mode. Has far has your wag, put it in hh and change you percentage I think down couple of clicks till it stops wagging.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
+ gain is hh. - gain is r hold. Lower you + gain about 5% and try it you have to experiment with it. That's all I can tell you. I would think that up rate is + gain and down rate is - gain. It's actully + gain is postive gain and - is negative gain.

Tony

Staff member
Sam, you have to remember, he is not running a DX6i, he is running a Turnigy 9X I think. Tommy, this is a question for you since you have one of these.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I hear you but if his tail is wagging then he has too muck positive gain and it should be turned down a bit. The only exception is if the gain controls are in the gyro itself. Like some upper end gyros are.

Top Bottom