Hey Tony!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ha ha! I just got home and poured a glass of dewars on the rocks with a splash! Hmmmmm hmmmm good. GF sleeping so time to relax. Have a good night Tony! You deserve it!

Tony

Staff member
with a splash? No, rocks only to cool it down. I'm about to get rid of the Rocks and just drink it straight lol.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Ya I like a splash of water in it to take the bitterness out. Make it smooth! Lol then the ice melts and I enjoy it more!

Tony

Staff member
I have to have sugar in my coffee, but in my whiskey, I like whiskey lol. Water and ice have no business in there hahaha. Maybe I should put it in the freezer so I don't have to use ice... Yup, it's kicking in, I think I just broke my delete button typing this message. I love JD

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Scotch is not JD. If I'm drinking JD I'll drink shots with beer chaser! But JD makes me too squerly! So I stay away from it.

Tony

Staff member
Scotch, Bourbon, and Whiskey are the same thing. Just different aging times and methods.

murankar

Staff member
Makers mark for me when the time is right, but those times are few and far between. I like high end beer, $7 + a six pack.

Tony

Staff member
I just finished off a bottle of Makers Mark. If I'm going to pay that price again, I will be drinking Crown Black or SR

Tony

Staff member
I used to drink Jack-N-Coke but decided the "Coke" was not needed in this equation lmao

Morelight

Fearless Freep
im a simple man just a lil tequila mixed with sumthin or captain morgan n pepsi n i am good...

Holy moly Wolfman. I just had a huge flashback on that. I drank something like that with some buds in Toronto at bars once..... what followed was like a poor man's version of the Hangover ... in Canada.

wolfman76

hey tony you still got that pm with the diff fonts on it for sweet pea for the p-51 you did up i deleted by accident if so could you re-pm them to me

Top Bottom