Hey Tony!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hey tony, you still with us? Havent see A new post from you since yesterday. I hope everything is all right!

Tony

Staff member
Had a horrible day bro. First thing this morning my laptop decided to kill the HDD. Then my brother in law came down, and we decided to head to best buy to look at them. Next thing I know, I have ANOTHER friggin credit card, and still no replacement lappy lmao. We decided to drive from Norman to Purcell to have dinner where my wife works. I go to leave, start my car, and she comes out to chat with us. So I shut the car off, and we chat. I go to start my car back up and it's idling at 300rpm and sounds like it has a massive cam that's not tuned in it. After a bit, it just won't start.

For more on this, I will be making a full report over on Bitchin' Automotive Forum - Bitchin' Auto. Lets just say there is a LOT more to this story, including a run in with the cops lmao. Good Times!

Whirlybird

Tony, you know how you like taking things apart :)
The Good Lord is just obliging you so you can tinker to your heart's content :)

murankar

Staff member
Good to see that it wasn't the storms that kept you away. Good luck and hope everything works out for you.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Yes, Tony is just being Tony :chuckles: But as Tony always does, he takes care of business. Great detective work on the car by the way :respekt:

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, we actually missed all of the storms yesterday. We did have a squall line come through about 0430 (yes, I was awake, dammit lmao) with some very heavy rain, but once it hit, I was out like a light, I love storms. Woodward Oklahoma was not so lucky though. 0021 this morning a fast moving tornado plowed through that town, and the last report I heard was 5 dead, 20 injured, and 10 of those are in serious condition. Kansas received the brunt of this storm. A good friend of mine was almost hit in Salina Ks. So we didn't get near what they were talking about.

As for liking to tinker, yes, but on my own timeline lmao. If I would have known the pump was going out, I would have had the other one out of the parts car and ready. But no, it just quit lmao. And the lappy, it's old so I'm not surprised, but it picked one hell of a time to give it up. All in all, it's all good. I'm about to head out and pick me up another lappy here in a few minutes. Just thought I would catch up on here this morning first.

Anyone want some decals? :biggrin1:

wolfman76

hey tony glad you made it through those storms too... Man i am still having problems getting photos to upload now my problems r i use imageshack n everytime i try to put a photo off comp onto there site it tells me the image is too large lol all i got to say is ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! oh well will take me some doing but i figure it out ... i got some photos for my redtails p-51 to post in my blog... oh yeah how much for 2 vinyls that say sweet pea in cursive about 1 1/2"h x 8"l

Tony

Staff member
Use IE9 and you cna upload. Otherwise, click on the basic uploader on teh bottom right of the image upload screen. Another member has shown that it works. But, IE9 will upload anything with the flash uploader.

wolfman76

hey tony i was just thinking is there a setting on your site that when someone posts to a thread you had posted on it will send you a text or message on your phone??? i was just wondering it would cool cuz i am not always on my comp that way i would know when i am out if someone answered a question i might have posted asking

Tony

Staff member
there is not a way for it to text, but you cna set your subscriptions to email you immediately when there is a post. Just click on settings at the top of the page, and click on subscriptions. In there you will see the options. I think that is where it is anyway. May be in options under the settings tab.

Tony

Staff member
Here lately, not very often. I have been so busy with work and other projects and helping out other members that I almost forget to breathe lol. My desk is buried under Rc parts and paperwork so much that I can't even sit a cup of coffee on my desk lmao. I am trying to get things caught up at the house, then I will be flying more on RF. I may even get on there tonight to blow off some steam, but it will be after 2300 since I get off work at 2200.

Tony

Staff member
haha, i'm sure if I get on tonight, I will be crashing all the time since I will be tired, and filling myself up with a little (lot) JD. Oh how I missed my whiskey.

Tony

Staff member
I actually need to get something to eat before I start in on it. Doubt I will though, drink that is.

Tony

Staff member
Well, my "not drinking" didn't last long. Finished my egg and cheese samich and poured a 3 finger glass of JD. It's so gooooodddddd

Top Bottom