General Heli carry case

Tony

Staff member
You are definitely right about it being expensive. But it's fun!!! That is what keeps us putting hundreds into the same helicopter lmao. And the larger the heli, the faster you put hundreds into it lmao.

Admiral

Helicopters are not that expensive compared to other hobbies, my Step son plays Golf he is happy to spend $1000.00 on a driver, then there are club fees, buggy hire and time at the 19th after a game over a year he spends about the same as I do. My nephew loves fishing $37K for a boat, $80.00 for fuel every time he takes it out thousands of dollars worth of fishing gear, boat & trailer registration fees.

My wife is quite happy with my helicopters and her hand bags & shoe collections.

Boogs,
I can relate to expensive crashes... thing is though, crashing is learning and the more crashes you have with smaller heli's the more you learn for a little less cost. that way when you buy a bigger one.... and you will..... you crash less. Although it still hurts, the point i'm trying to make is we all crash... it just a bit easier on the wallet with a smaller heli, although it doesn't feel that way at the time.

lmao.. how many trees do you think I need to make a hippo box....:bellyroll::bellyroll::banana:

Top Bottom