450 Head speed

murankar

Staff member
Jimbo,

3500 is a starting point and not a set headspeed. As geena pointed out hers is at 3800ish mine is at 3000. 2700 is best suited for your application.

I prefer slower headspeeds so I can work on control and gain flight time. My gaui X3 on new 2250 packs can get get about 7 minutes of flight time. Geena gets maybe 3.5 to 4 minutes. Your setup probably nets around 5 minutes because of the disk loading.

sneezy007

Are you in heading hold mode?.. heading hold should lock the tail pretty much solid. NEVER use trims on the rudder, if you have any trim set then put it back to centre.

If the tail is still wandering when in heading hold mode them most likely you have the mechanical adjustment way out and/or your gain is much too low. You should adjust gain until you just start to get sail shake, then back down to just below that value.

I believe so yes but I'll have to check the AR7200BX just to make sure. I've reset all my trims back to centre. Yes we did that and hte tail was shaking but it did not help. Perhaps it's the pushrod from the tail servo to the tail. Should I be turning the link out or in to adjust it? I've also read that the 7200 is more sensitive to vibration. Could that be an issue as well. Thanks.

Tony

Staff member
Make sure in the parameter menu, you have the gyro gain set to Tx and adjust it on channel 5.

Top Bottom