Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

murankar

Staff member
My day has been not so good. Been in a bad mood now for 2 days. I think working holidays for so many years has caught up with me.

This morning the wife found the check I had for my boot reimbursement. It was just enough to cover the cost if the servos. The wife asked if she could cash it and I know if I said no I would be through. So I reluctantly said yes. Its selfish of me to hoard the money knowing that we need it but we have been doing fine without it. Anyhow that's what I went to bed with on my head this morning.

I left for work with a container of baked turkey I thought was being made on Saturday. I have family coming over to visit and come to find out my wife and kids had another holiday without me. This is painful to say the least. It is what it is at this point.

Right now I am at work for a few more hours to finish my 12 hour shift. I am still grumpy and can't wait to get home for a 3 day weekend.

In the end I managed to get another memory that ends in "oh you weren't there". Tis the season. I will be working Christmas also so I hope things are not as bad.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

vimy

I don't understand what Thanksgiving is, since I'm Australian, but I want to wish all of you and especially Tony, all the best.

murankar

Staff member
Its a holiday Americans celebrate. Its taught that this holiday celebrates when the first English settlers ate dinner with the native Indians. I need to dig back in history to see how true it is. I think there's more to the story.

vimy

Its a holiday Americans celebrate. Its taught that this holiday celebrates when the first English settlers ate dinner with the native Indians. I need to dig back in history to see how true it is. I think there's more to the story.

Thanks M,

Have a great 3 day break.

Kamper

Hello Everyone, I am enjoying a 14 day vacation in Arizona (or holiday) that our friends up North call it...I work in Wyoming and spend as much time as I can in Arizona especially through the Winter months..We saw 80 degrees on Thanksgiving day, we smoked a turkey and eat outside on the patio. I have been flying my helis as time allows. The weather is awesome in Arizona for flying as there is many windless days, a big change from Wyoming as the wind never stops...I have 4 Hobby Shops that are about 30 minutes from my house so that tells you the kind of interest there is in Arizona for RC enthusiast.

I hope all works out for you Tony, I haven't posted on the board for awhile as I benched my Align 450 until my skill level was increased to handle the bigger bird. You have always been helpful with any of my questions and I will continue to look to this forum for advise. I hope life will be kind to you in the days ahead as I have always thought of you as a kind/helpful person. Best Wishes to you Tony and Happy Holidays to all the group.. Ken

Top Bottom