Guess WHO JUST ORDERED AN PHONE 5!!

Tony

Staff member
So you are pushing a phone that sucks, you say you can do something which you can't, and now you have another project going that will never be shown to anyone.... :lmao:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You are in big trouble mister!! Lol

Watch out!! I am sending bad weather your way!! Grrrrrrrr lol

Tony

Staff member
bring it. Love tornadoes! We need the rain as well lol. And I don't fly, so it can't affect that lmao.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Gentalmen, gentalmen! Quit thus redickuless arguing!! No one is right or wrong! It's whatever you prefer! I'm buying the I phone for the RC controller applications it can be used for! it will work great with my Traxxas equipment and I have a heli that I can use it for the tx!

callsign4223

Staff member
Wait, I was just about to pull out my stockpile of pitchforks and torches for sale. I was even gonna give an angry mob discount of 2 free torches with every 10 pitchforks purchased.

RandyDSok

I'm sticking with my Bionic ( Android running ICS ) for a while... I've got a Lapdock 100 for it recently so now it's a smartphone and a netbook both... The integration with Google's cloud apps ( Google Voice, Calendar, Mail etc ) make it a no brainer for me for my business uses that I require.

As far as voice commands ( which I actually seldom use )... Android gets more consistent results than Siri but it hasn't got as full of the integration yet that Iphone/Siri has... at least not until Jellybean ( or later ) comes out... I'm still surprised that Siri, something Apple talks about all of the time, has yet to get out of Beta. How can the main feature you push for sales still only be in beta after how many revisions now?

Tony

Staff member
Gentalmen, gentalmen! Quit thus redickuless arguing!! No one is right or wrong! It's whatever you prefer! I'm buying the I phone for the RC controller applications it can be used for! it will work great with my Traxxas equipment and I have a heli that I can use it for the tx!

This is just friendly banter, nothing more.

Adam

Im a truck driver and i have a bluetooth headset. I do everything by voice commands directions texting calling you name it. And siri is a dumb girl hence why its a girls voice lol sorry to the woman on this site

- - - Updated - - -

As in my s3 understands what it should do

Top Bottom