Guess WHO JUST ORDERED AN PHONE 5!!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
YES THATS RIGHT... YOUR TRULY! :D :D :D I am excited! man its gonna be a lot of fun! Esp since I am going from 4 to 5... not 4s.. that makes a huge leap in speed and functionality!

HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR YET???? :D

stokke

iwhat.png

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
haters! :p :D JK!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW I tested that iWhat now phone.. lol... I have one right here I am beta testing on.. PEICE OF CRAP.. lol

Lee

I don't stay in one place long enough to have a mobile contract. And theres no way i'm gonna buy one out right. I'll stick with my pay as you go brick :D

Adam

Samsung g3 the wife has the 4s and the can keep it. I will get her the 5 for Christmas though

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I just ordered mine on Monday myself! It won't be shipped till Oct. 19 though hmmmm. I can't wait though!!

callsign4223

Staff member
A couple of people at work have gotten them and i have had to setup their email on them. It is nice, but not better enough than my 4 to get me to upgrade.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Breeze: do you have any apple stores around you . i found a trick with these apple stores to get mine. I had orders mine to ship too. and it had asked for 3-4 week wait. BUT I figured something out, and now I cancelled the other order, and ordered the other way.. and picking it up today

Callsign: I got the 4 too.. The only thing is I have used it extensively so its going a little dull now on speed. 5 is gonna be new hardware and a good jump for me. :) But I totally understand.. Esp I will have siri .. I'll talk to her a lot! ;)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Breeze: do you have any apple stores around you . i found a trick with these apple stores to get mine. I had orders mine to ship too. and it had asked for 3-4 week wait. BUT I figured something out, and now I cancelled the other order, and ordered the other way.. and picking it up today

Callsign: I got the 4 too.. The only thing is I have used it extensively so its going a little dull now on speed. 5 is gonna be new hardware and a good jump for me. :) But I totally understand.. Esp I will have siri .. I'll talk to her a lot! ;)

Ya there is an apple store just down the street from Verizon. But I'm getting some discounts through Verizon that I don't know if I would get through apple. I've got new every two at Verizon.

Tony

Staff member
You can take the 3rd gen iphone4 and just toss it in the trash. When I'm able to upgrade, I'm leaving apple for good. They are just trying to polish a turd with the 5. It may be shiney, but it's still a piece of crap.

Adam

Get the samsung three tony i love this phone

- - - Updated - - -

Phone Wars should be this new post's name. Are you ready to answer

Tony

Staff member
I have been looking at the S III. It's pretty pricey though. Maybe when it goes down in price a little.

flysolo

In my opinion Windows phone beats both iPhone and Android any day. I would not want to go back to android after switching to WP. My first WP was a HTC but now I use the nokia 800. I've yet so see a sleeker, faster, more modern hardware/software combination. Truly impressing.

Btw I'm also running windows 8 and I work with software development, mainly for ms-platforms but I'm not totally biased. MS can't make hardware at all for example and I'm the first to admit it.

Not to bash new iphone owners but my brither sent me this yesterday. Thought it was pretty funny Waiting for an iPhone 5...for no reason - YouTube

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
It's really not. It's in my hands . I have gone from iPhone silver back to every generation and now this one. It's better !! Way better than the s3 . I have thy phone too . I work for that company and I have that for free . Lol that's why I keep telling people s3 really is nowhere near as good as the iPhone 5. I am doing live comparisons as I speak.

Nothing in the s3 is seamless it's just buggy ! Iphone 5 is amazing ! You have to try it to believe it ! ;)

stokke

In my opinion Windows phone beats both iPhone and Android any day..... ....but now I use the nokia 800.

Not to bash new iphone owners but my brither sent me this yesterday. Thought it was pretty funny

Lumia series FTW!

LOL @ vid :D :goodevil:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
No y'all didn't ! Lol

I just have found myself busy with my next project ... Anyone guess what that might be ! ?? I might actually be getting somewhere with this one! ;)

Unrelated to the phone though .. Which by the way! Rocks !!!!

Top Bottom