Got that need for speed?

pvolcko

No. Make it unlisted if you want to keep it off your public channel listing, but still want others to be able to view it. Private videos can be shared, but only with other specified youtube/google+ users I think.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, what Paul said. Private you must give permission to each person. Unlisted will not show up in search results, but is viewable to everyone that has a link. Then public is just public. I have a sick joke for that one, but I'll hold onto it for a later time :biggrin1:

Lightman

Thanks Man! And a salute to you also! Have 2 rails that I started to build, but seen this and figured might be a little easier build if I had picture's, so to speak. lol Hoping by the time spring rolls around, might have a couple more.

- - - Updated - - -

The above post was for RCMan. My bad!

- - - Updated - - -

And Thank You Graham for the kind words, And KenJack, all I can say is... you dog! Salute! lol And I promise, as soon as it warms up and melts a spot big enough to play, VIDEO at 11:00!

RC MAN

Ya need any help, you know who to ask, and where to go, HERE. I had a few TF Rails also, but like the look of a car ya might see, and I love wheelybars.
Get a B/L motor of about 3-5 turns, 5000mh 2s lipos, 120 amp esc, and a tip from me to you, use a drift gyro for the front servo and D/R settings low for the front servo.
This will keep it straight, while flying down the street or strip. Mine got airborne at 75mph, and almost took out my son with it, he was gunnin it down (radar) and it flew past his head.
After that, he said, I can do it by myself. Now using a tripod for the gun, no kids, lol. so watchout when testing. Gearing would be about 4,1-6,5 depending on grip.

RC MAN

Hey Lightman, Put some foams on the back of that thing, and it will pull a wheelie all the way down the track. Just make some good wheeliebars.
I make my own foamies from layers of foam, stacked together, than punched out the doughnut on my drill press. Made a pipe with the id from the rim, another for the od of the tire,
Sharpened the cutting edges, welded them up concentric, and was making my own foams in minutes. Just make the ID smaller than the rim dia. and use contact cement to glue the suckers on, mount em on the rims, square them up, (same size) and blast off man. (Secret from me, ask the foam vendor, for a foam in 18-20 shore) Thats the hardness of the foam. Higher #, harder the foam.

Have fun man,

Frank

Top Bottom