Going under the knife!

Whirlybird

Best of Luck Sam!!!! It should be a . . . . :hdbng: (Someone already used the "pun", so I'll spare you :biggrin1:)

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well had surgery this morning all is well. Still in hospital till tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty good except for the tube sticking In me. Very uncomfortable.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well time for am update. I have told you already that the surgery went very well. Spent 2 days in the hospital. Anouther 12 days at my mom's house. I had no wifi there so couldn't log on cept for forumrunner on my phone. Just got home yesterday. Feeling better but still do not have any energy. So I'm having difficulty walking around. I tire very fast. I'm still bleeding a bit. See the doctor Next week. I'm hoping I'll get back to work in two week has any longer I won't be able to pay my rent next month. Lol I hope everyone is well. I'm slowing going through all the posts but it's slow.

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Well I went to the doctors office this morning. They gave me a clean bill of health! Thank god. No cancer, Blatter was totally empty for the first time since I started going to him. Pee is clear. Finally stoped bleeding. I'll be back to work next week. Yee haa! Lol. Now just got to work on getting my strength back.

Maybe now I'll feel like starting to work on my toys again!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thanks everyone. Well Lee I'm not sure about getting in the air. Lol cold snowy and very windy around here for the last two weeks! Not great flying weather at all. But at least I should be able to get some of my projects going again. Get my shop cleaned up and ready for spring! lol maybe get the f7f project done. I hope I can find all the parts lol!

Top Bottom