Going under the knife!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Hi guys. It's been a while since I've been on here. I've just not felt very good lately. Well the time has come finally. I go into the hospital on the 5th. They are going to preform a butten turp procedure on me. I'll be down and out of commission for probubly a month. But hopefully I'll feel much better after it's done. I barely have the energy to work. So I'm either working or in bed for the last few weeks! Lol

Well I thought I'd give you guys a quick update has to where I've been. Why I haven't been on the sight lately. Hopefully I can get all caught up on things while I'm off work. Once I can get up and moving about I plan on finishing the f7f project while I have the time. Lol we'll see! I should be able to get her finished I a few days.

Well wish me luck! I'll let you guys know how my operation goes after. I'm going to spend next week at my moms house re cooperating. Since I will be bed ridden for a few days after the operation. Later guys!

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Thank you all for the best wishes. I'm sure I'll be better once it's all over with. Can't be any worse anyways! Lol

wolfman76

good luck sam and i am sure everything will go good and will begin the road to recovery..... Do they do the surgery in or out patient either way i am sure you will feel much better... if you ever need or want to shoot the breeze excuse the pun lol just give me a call buddy...

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
good luck sam and i am sure everything will go good and will begin the road to recovery..... Do they do the surgery in or out patient either way i am sure you will feel much better... if you ever need or want to shoot the breeze excuse the pun lol just give me a call buddy...

Thanks wolfman76! It's sapposed to be an out patient surgery. But that's subject to how I do or if they find more that a enlarged prostate. Baring any complications I should be home same day. But there saying a mounth to re cooperate from it.

Top Bottom