700 GOBLIN 700!! just had to be done

pj1969

Cheers guys, i'll be honest when he flicked IDLE up my heart went flat out, after my little incident with the tail etc, didn't know what would happen? as all she had been flown was a little hover when new belt and blades put on. There is an issue with the Neg pitch, it's not that much and when he went inverted, nearly hit the deck as had to give her full stick NEG to get her up, I'm doing away with the beast x clone, it works well, but i'm going to put a ar7200bx on and do away with voltage reg, the ar6200 and little 2s i have running the servo's and buy some decent blades. To be honest, my confidence is a little bashed up, as lately i've not been flying well and a couple of put in's have knocked it abit. But on the other side, i'm now very comfortable with rebuilding her and setting up on the laptop, so thats something. I have just finished changing the servo's on my 450 and will take her out at the weeknd, i'm trying to run before i can walk and keep on tripping up!!!! get happy flying the 450, move onto the 600, then when she's all done, go for :Gretta" the goblin lol

Top Bottom